Are you ready to seal your products and go into production? Unsure about how to seal properly or the correct sealing temperatures? No problem, we’ve sorted it for you with a digital, adjustable controller built in. Want to seal in film/plastic, cardboard or possibly both? Do you want a sealer which is easy to use, flexible, with the ability to seal a variety of different products set-up ready to go? Then Soken’s HS20FC model is ideal for you.
Entry level film lid heat sealer. This hand operated, hinge action sealer, uses an adjustable, accurate digital temperature controller, displaying the actual heater plate temperature. We set it so you don’t need to think about it. This ensures consistent results for all forms of packaging.
An optimum seal performance is combined with an accurate film cutter, to give a precision cut and sealed finish. Offering a large sealing area, it can also accommodate both small and large seal film rolls.
Easy to use, its compact stainless steel design is ideal for a table top, small operation set-up. A wide range of interchangeable packaging plates are available to suit your individual requirements.
Ideal for: Polypropylene (PP) & CPET, ready meal trays, plastic sandwich & snack packs.
Ideal users: Small businesses, deli/coffee shops, start-ups, ready-meals & snack food providers.
Simple and quick to use
Accurate digital temperature control
Precision blade cutter
Hand operated, robust hinge action
Film retention bar
Compact, stainless steel design
Large range of pack tool options available
Quick change tooling with pop in gasket
Sealing rate: Approx 300 packs per hour
Maximum seal area: 180mm x 270mm
Machine foot print: 270mm wide x 680mm long
Power: 230V 50Hz 1 phase 3 Amps (120V optional)
“When we were looking for a hand tray sealer for our meat range, Soken Engineering was recommended. Having bought the one, we have now have bought four. We find the sealers easy to use and reliable. We have also found Soken Engineering a pleasure to deal with.”
ALL SOKEN HS20FC HEAT SEALERS COME WITH:
1 YEAR GUARANTEE FOR BOTH PARTS AND LABOUR
ADDITIONAL TOOLING OPTIONS – sealing plates can be made to suit changing packaging requirements
- COMPATIBLE PACKAGING – appropriate film and packs can be supplied to suit the HS20FC
SPARES FACILITY – as manufacturers, all spares are held in stock, ready for next day despatch
AFTER SALES SUPPORT – we offer support and advice online or by phone with our sales team and engineers
- Soken HS12C – Easy & adaptable cardboard single heat sealerStuart Miller2018-03-21T13:33:57+00:00
- Soken HS20FC – Versatile and simple film/plastic and cardboard heat sealerStuart Miller2018-03-22T15:24:19+00:00
- Soken HS25FC – a compact, flexible wider film/cardboard heat sealerStuart Miller2018-03-21T14:05:50+00:00
- Soken HS34C – Dedicated cardboard heat sealer, dual formatStuart Miller2018-07-12T10:56:53+01:00
- Soken HS34CF – Profile cut foil, plastic, cardboard film sealerStuart Miller2019-03-07T13:00:01+00:00
- Soken HS35AC – Semi-automatic, simultaneous 4 up cardboard pack heat sealerStuart Miller2019-03-07T12:47:30+00:00
- Soken HS35EC – Fully electric, almost silent, multiple pack, cardboard heat sealerStuart Miller2019-03-07T12:48:23+00:00
- Soken HS40F – Fast, semi-automatic, dual line, plastic heat sealerStuart Miller2019-04-08T11:40:52+01:00
- Soken HS50F – Faster semi-automatic, dual line, plastic film heat sealerStuart Miller2019-01-24T11:58:05+00:00
- Soken HS52C – Linear automatic, rapid, high volume, cardboard heat sealer with indexing systemStuart Miller2019-05-21T17:16:35+01:00
- Soken HS60C – Linear automatic, rapid action, twin head line delivery system heat sealerStuart Miller2019-05-21T17:21:20+01:00
- Soken HS60C Advanced – Soken’s fastest delivery heat sealing systemStuart Miller2019-05-21T17:31:45+01:00