Do you require the option to seal larger pack sizes and want the versatility to seal in plastic and cardboard? Want to increase your production, but are short on space? Need precision film cutting a variety of tooling plate to seal different products on one sealer? Unsure about temperature settings and would like them built in? If so, the HS25FC is a compact, flexible answer.
This start-up, small volume sealer, designed specifically to seal all types of cardboard, including biodegradable packs. An optional cut out on the sealer heater plate protects the pack window and product from heat.
An adjustable, accurate digital temperature controller can be set to accommodate a variety of cardboard coatings.
Simple to operate, its stainless steel design is perfect for table tops and small operation set ups. A wide range of interchangeable packaging plates are available to suit individual requirements.
Ideal for sealing: Sandwich wedges, bloomer, tortilla wraps, salad and pasta boxes.
Ideal user: Small start-up, coffee/deli shops/snack food providers, low level production.
- Easy to operate
Window pack protection option for low temperature window packs
Ability to seal wide range of board packaging
Versatile and accurate digital temperature controller
- Hand operated, hinge action application
- Compact, stainless steel design
- Additional tooling plates available
Sealing rate: 300 packs per hour
Maximum seal area: 200mm x 270mm
Machine foot print: 270 x 550 mm
Power: 230V 50Hz 1 phase 3 Amps (120V optional)
“As a start-up company, we were looking for an entry level film sealer for our plastic trays, sealing meats. After listening to our requirements to seal our half gastro trays, Soken responded with their larger plate, hand held film sealer, model HS25FC. It’s simple to operate, quickly heats up and holds its temperature and the self levelling heater plate provides us with consistent and high quality sealing results. As it has a wider sealing area, we have the flexibility to potentially add different tooling trays, enabling us to seal a variety of different trays with the one heat sealer, making it very cost effective.”
ALL SOKEN HS25FC HEAT SEALERS COME WITH:
1 YEAR GUARANTEE FOR BOTH PARTS AND LABOUR
ADDITIONAL TOOLING OPTIONS – sealing plates can be made to suit changing packaging requirements
- COMPATIBLE PACKAGING – appropriate film and cardboard packs can be supplied to suit the HS25FC
SPARES FACILITY – as manufacturers, all spares are held in stock, ready for next day despatch
AFTER SALES SUPPORT – we offer support and advice online or by phone with our sales team and engineers
- Soken HS12C – Easy & adaptable cardboard single heat sealerStuart Miller2018-03-21T13:33:57+00:00
- Soken HS20FC – Versatile and simple film/plastic and cardboard heat sealerStuart Miller2018-03-22T15:24:19+00:00
- Soken HS25FC – a compact, flexible wider film/cardboard heat sealerStuart Miller2018-03-21T14:05:50+00:00
- Soken HS35AC – Semi-automatic, simultaneous 4 up cardboard pack heat sealerStuart Miller2018-03-21T14:11:18+00:00
- Soken HS34C – Dedicated cardboard heat sealer, dual formatStuart Miller2018-07-12T10:56:53+00:00
- Soken HS35EC – Fully electric, almost silent, multiple pack, cardboard heat sealerStuart Miller2018-03-21T14:22:05+00:00
- Soken HS40F – Fast, semi-automatic, dual line, plastic heat sealerStuart Miller2018-03-21T14:24:23+00:00
- Soken HS50F – Faster semi-automatic, dual line, plastic film heat sealerStuart Miller2018-03-21T14:32:23+00:00
- Soken HS52C – Linear automatic, rapid, high volume, cardboard heat sealer with indexing systemStuart Miller2018-03-22T15:28:18+00:00
- Soken HS60C – Linear automatic, rapid action, twin head line delivery system heat sealerStuart Miller2018-03-27T21:17:06+00:00
- Soken HS60C Advanced – Soken’s fastest delivery heat sealing systemStuart Miller2018-03-27T21:16:45+00:00