Are you a butcher, fishmonger, ready meal producer, or café, bakery, deli-shop owner, needing to expand your heat sealed product range? Would you like the option to seal foil, plastic and cardboard packs with a neat, accurate profile cut film seal – all on one sealer? Unsure about different temperature settings? Soken takes out all the guess work and factory set them for you, so you simply ‘plug & play’, straight into your production, it’s that simple. The Soken HS34CF – your flexible solution.
The HS34CF is Soken’s new versatile manual, foil, plastic and cardboard profile cut film sealer. Manually fed with a push in drawer tool plate, an automatic film transport glides the film over your pack and seals it with a pull down handle with a built in stop point. A high pressure, accurate profile cut film seal is achieved, providing absolute seal integrity.
A two part tooling system allows for the sealing of modern packaging with window/product protection if required. With an adjustable, digital temperature controller, it can suit all packaging options.
A wide range of different pack types can be sealed with the use of quick change tooling plates. Bespoke plates can be supplied upon request. It’s quick, flexible and with the ability to seal all pack types – highly cost effective and efficient. Incorporated into the design is the ability to also seal blister packaging.
Ideal for: Foil and plastic trays and pots, cardboard sandwiches, pasta and salad boxes,pots, tortilla wraps, noodle boxes, component blister packs.
Ideal users: Small to Mid-range producers.
Accurate, profile cut film sealer
Ability to seal latest foil, plastic trays and pots and cardboard laminates
Automatic film seal transport system
Optimum seal with pull down handle & built in stop point
Fast, manual operation
Versatile and accurate digital temperature controller
Compact stainless steel design for multiple output
2 packs sealed simultaneously (depending on pack size)
Variety of tooling options available
Easy, quick drawer tool operation
Stainless steel construction
Table top use
*Bespoke tooling facility available
Weight: 30 Kg
Footprint: 370mm wide 610mm deep 420mm high
Electrical requirement: 230V 50Hz 1 phase 4 Amps
Sealing speed: Approx *200/400 packs per hour – * depending on tray size
ALL SOKEN HS34CF HEAT SEALERS COME WITH:
1 YEAR GUARANTEE FOR BOTH PARTS AND LABOUR
ADDITIONAL TOOLING OPTIONS – sealing plates can be made to suit changing packaging requirements
- COMPATIBLE PACKAGING – appropriate cardboard packs can be supplied to suit the HS34CF
SPARES FACILITY – as manufacturers, all spares are held in stock, ready for next day despatch
AFTER SALES SUPPORT – we offer support and advice online or by phone with our sales team and engineers
- Soken HS12C – Easy & adaptable cardboard single heat sealerStuart Miller2018-03-21T13:33:57+01:00
- Soken HS20FC – Versatile and simple film/plastic and cardboard heat sealerStuart Miller2018-03-22T15:24:19+01:00
- Soken HS25FC – a compact, flexible wider film/cardboard heat sealerStuart Miller2018-03-21T14:05:50+01:00
- Soken HS34C – Dedicated cardboard heat sealer, dual formatStuart Miller2018-07-12T10:56:53+01:00
- Soken HS34CF – Profile cut foil, plastic, cardboard film sealerStuart Miller2019-03-07T13:00:01+01:00
- Soken HS35AC – Semi-automatic, simultaneous 4 up cardboard pack heat sealerStuart Miller2019-03-07T12:47:30+01:00
- Soken HS35EC – Fully electric, almost silent, multiple pack, cardboard heat sealerStuart Miller2019-03-07T12:48:23+01:00
- Soken HS40F – Fast, semi-automatic, dual line, plastic heat sealerStuart Miller2019-04-08T11:40:52+01:00
- Soken HS50F – Faster semi-automatic, dual line, plastic film heat sealerStuart Miller2019-01-24T11:58:05+01:00
- Soken HS52C – Linear automatic, rapid, high volume, cardboard heat sealer with indexing systemStuart Miller2019-05-21T17:16:35+01:00
- Soken HS60C – Linear automatic, rapid action, twin head line delivery system heat sealerStuart Miller2019-05-21T17:21:20+01:00
- Soken HS60C Advanced – Soken’s fastest delivery heat sealing systemStuart Miller2019-05-21T17:31:45+01:00